Mozaika builds information infrastructures based on linked data technologies that cater to end users or the software applications.
Here are they:
- IndustryInform (link: http://industryinform.com), a commercial offering of Mozaika, is intended to help business owners and CEOs better target and forecast their markets, investors to evaluate the potential of a company, business consultants to bring value to their customers in a more efficient way. IndustryInform is designed as a data as a service facility based on a semantic information infrastructure, harvesting and integrating data from diverse sources, and delivering analytic reports in multiple languages. It also supplies data to other data intensive software applications to enrich their services or improve their offerings.
- SkillField is another information infrastructure of Mozaika, designated to help human resources management systems to improve their job description to CVs matching capabilities by offering semantic selection of skills, industries and locations.
- ISME-HYDRO-BG (link: http://isme-hydro.bg), an Information System for Monitoring of Meteorological Elements and Conditions Related to the Water Economic Exploitation of the Important Hydropower Reservoirs in Bulgaria mixes satellite data, in-situ measurements, symbolic domain knowledge, geospatial information and GIS data to help water resources managers and higher officials responsible for water resources to better do their jobs. This linkeed data infrastructure is augmented with intelligence that uses deep learning in order to generate forecasts for water volumes and warn about risks of floods. The creation of the prototype of the system is funded by the PECS programme of the European Space Agency.
- HAS-KG (link: http://has.mozajka.co) is the knowledge graph modelling the structure of the Historical Archive of the European Commission that underlies a prototype demonstrating semantic search over archive data as a prototype for LOD enabled general public access to the historical archive data.
- Codex Supprasliensis (link: http://csup.ilit.bas.bg/node/5) in semantic format published in Europeana (link: https://www.europeana.eu/portal/en) within DM2E (link: https://dm2e.eu/) project.
For more information write to: firstname.lastname@example.org